Here is a brief summary of Upcoming Events.
- PTA Meeting - Tuesday, January 14 at 6:30 pm
- New Year’s Dance Pre-K-2nd, Fri. Jan. 17 5-7pm
- Randolph Basketball @ Parklane ES, Fri. Jan 17 at 5 pm
- Randolph students perform at Georgia State Univ. Basketball, Sat. Jan. 18 at 2:00 pm
- Linda Bryant School Board Community Meeting, EC West Elementary, 6:00 pm
- Zaxby’s Spirit Night, Fulton Industrial Blvd., Thurs. Jan. 23 at 5:30-7:30 pm
- Randolph Basketball @ Hamilton Holmes ES, Fri. Jan 17 at 5 pm
- Randolph Basketball @ Parklane, Fri. Jan 24 at 5 pm
- Parent Education Workshop, Fri. Jan 31 at 8 pm,. Parent Resource Center
- Randolph Basketball @ Randolph, Fri. Jan 31 at 5 pm
- Skate Night, Friday Feb. 7 at 6-8, Cascade Family Skate Rink
Zaxbys - Save 10% every Tuesday at Camp-Fulton location by showing your PTA membership card.
Staples -The world’s largest office products company proudly supports individual PTA members and PTA units with an exclusive year-round in-store discount, including:
- 10% off supplies and furniture
- 25% off copy & print
- 5% back in rewards on everything else you buy at Staples (except postage, phone/gift cards and savings passes)
- Free shipping on Staples.com
To become part of the Staples PTA Discount Program
- Join a local PTA and activate your 2013-2104 PTA Member Card at www.pta.org/activate
Teachers– sign-up for Teachers List.com to inform your parents about classroom supply lists and wish lists. An account page has been set up for A. P. Randolph Elementary School. When you post a list, you will have the opportunity to enter Randolph in a sweepstakes for a $5000 teacher’s lounge makeover. Every qualifying school will get some free supplies.
Randolph Elementary strongly encourages 100% participation with school uniforms. Uniforms consist of: yellow, white, light blue or royal blue oxford and/or polo shirts; yellow or white blouses; navy or khaki slacks, shorts, skirts, jumpers or skorts; shoes and belts (brown, navy, khaki or black).
- Promote School Unity
- Encourage discipline
- Help students resist peer pressure to buy trendy clothes
- Diminish economic and social barriers between students
- Increase a sense of belonging and school pride
The Randolph Parent Resource Center accepts donations and distributes to those in need. Contact Parent Liaison Sandra Mack at 404-346-6520 x157