OTIS SPUNKMEYER/MIXED BAGS FALL FUNDRAISER
Randolph Elementary School PTA has ended its Otis Spunkmeyer/Mixed Bags Fall fundraiser on September 30. Profits will be used to fund the continuing academic, technological and recreational needs of our students.
Access the fortheschools.com website for all of your online shopping and a portion of your purchase price will go to Randolph. Go to the website www.fortheschools.com and search 30331. Click on the Randolph Elementary link.
Now through January 31st:
If a member generates $25 cashback, Randolph PTA will receive an extra $5 bonus
If a member generates $50 cashback, Randolph PTA will receive an extra $10 bonus
If a member generates $100 cashback, Randolph PTA will receive an extra $25 bonus
For members that register prior to October 31:
Earn $50 in cash back by January 31, 2015 and you will receive a $25 Restaurant.com gift card.
Box Tops for Education
Box Tops 4 Education is an opportunity to earn FREE money for our school. We would like for you to collect box tops throughout the school year to help us reach our goal of receiving $1000! The PTA will reward the top 2 students for each contest period. You may clip box tops from participating products and submit them to the school directly by placing them in the box near the office. Or, you may go online to the website www.boxtops4education and learn how to earn points while shopping online. Please remember the following when submitting your box tops;
- Please clip around the edges of the box top and cut it out. Only submit the box tops.
- Place your box tops in a Ziploc sandwich bag.
- Write the students’ first and last name, grade and homeroom teachers’ name on the outside.
- Don’t let hundreds of box tops pile up, make frequent submissions. Each individual submission will be combined during the contest period for a grand total.
- Pay close attention to the expiration date. Expired box tops will not be accepted
- Enlist your family and friends to support your child and clip box tops for you!
Our first submission date is October 31. If you have any questions or want to help, please contact Schyuler Bates at firstname.lastname@example.org or (404) 207-8583.
Labels for Education and E-Labels
Collect labels off participating products. Submit labels in envelope to Parent Resource Center.The e-Labels for Education program is an extension of the Labels for Education program that has been supporting schools with FREE resources since 1973. Through e-Labels for Education, it’s easier than ever to help your school earn FREE educational merchandise, such as computers, software, sports equipment, musical instruments, or even a minivan! Simply create an account using this E-Labels for Education Link http://www.elabelsforeducation.com by registering your Shopper Card from the participating retailers below and selecting your school. Each participating product that you purchase using your Shopper Card will earn 1 point that will be credited to your school’s Labels for Education account automatically. Plus, you can still clip and redeem participating product UPCs to earn the face value of the Labels for Education points- in addition to the 1 point you earn automatically through eLabels for Education. It’s that easy!
KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
Earn money for Randolph while you shop at Kroger using your Kroger Plus Card. Randolph has been assigned NPO number 53128.
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (53128) or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Earn money for Randolph while you shop at Publix. Pick up your Publix swipe card at the front desk, PTA meetings or in the Parent Resource Room.
Register to earn rewards at www.mycokerewards.com